Re: FoG pending Tasks

It's great that FoG is moving forward.  However, we have had plans
to make it possible for organizations to donate money to the GNOME
Foundation in exchange for recognition, link exchange, being said
to sponsor GNOME events/activities, etc.

I'd think this would relate to the FoG program, so could be a part
of the plan.

We already have a pretty good proposal put together.  I think at this
point we mostly need someone to do the website work to do things like
create a place for putting logos of donors, sponsors.  In general,
improving the way we acknowledge those who provide us with donations.
So, we might, for example, make this a combined effort to improve the
way FoG contributors are recognized.  Perhaps we could make it easier
to auto-link names to live.gnome.org or other personal pages, if the
person donating wants a social link like this.

Brian