Re: FoG pending Tasks

Hi Joey,

It would be great to see the press mail and the radio jingle before you send them out.

Looking forward to it!

Stormy

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Joey Ferwerda <joeyferweda gmail com> wrote:
Hey all

I have a lot of things ready but pending, the Annual doodad is created, but i am waiting for Shapeways to contact me back, i think this might be a better plan for 2011.

I have created a Press mail for Magazines and Websites, but i am still waiting for the website to contain the Video, since i mentioned it in the Press message.
I did some ad design, but it was to short time to get it towards the print media, so i am thinking of doing a banner instead.

The radio Jingle is almost done, will have it before end of the weekend, and will send it to multiple radio stations then.

Thanks

Joey

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
> It's great that FoG is moving forward.  However, we have had plans
> to make it possible for organizations to donate money to the GNOME
> Foundation in exchange for recognition, link exchange, being said
> to sponsor GNOME events/activities, etc.

We already have a "previous donors" page in place which I manually update...
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

omaciel foresightlinux org