Re: FoG pending Tasks

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:

 * LWN (Stormy)

I'm not sure the exact action here but I think I've introduced all the right people to the right people and between Og, Paul and Rosanna, things are good here. (We still need to send the subscriptions out to the people that wanted them.)

I feel that we should make the new FoG launch right now and add new
items as we go, as we should take advantage of the end of the year and
see if we can attract more/new contributos! Things marked as NEEDED
can be punted and worked on later imho.

I agree. I think we should just go for it. Put the banner up and have everyone blog and spread the word!

Stormy