Re: FoG pending Tasks

Hi Andre,

Andre Klapper wrote:
In general: More (well-defined) tasks are highly welcome. See
http://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn/HowToWriteAGoodTask .

I just wanted to underline this - we have thousands of students, getting
small amounts of money for doing grunt work. We have lots of marketing
grunt work that needs doing. Let's create lots of tasks!

Here are the marketing/outreach/documentation tasks I created already:

* GNOME User Groups: Update contact details:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061755958

* Update GNOME World Map:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061736121

* Getting started tutorial:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061802390

* Language bindings tutorial:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061817314

* Introduction to GNOME development training syllabus:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061836674

These all serve the purpose of informing ourselves about existing GNOME
developers, or helping us get new ones.

Surely there's a big TODO of stuff that needs doing that no-one has had
time to do yet?

Cheers,
Dave.

--