Re: FoG pending Tasks

Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2010, 14:54 +0100 schrieb Dave Neary:
Just to say that I added updating the map of GNOME contributors as a
Google Code-In task for this year:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061736121

Hopefully this will produce some results. I will be directing students
interested in code-in tasks to come here. Unfortunately, I am more than
a little lost with Melange, and am not sure what exactly the process is
for putting students to work...

If anything is unclear please ask.
In short: A student applies for a task, you as a mentor receive a mail
notification about it (sometimes hidden in your spam folder), you
accept/reject the student so the clock starts ticking for her/him, you
answer potential questions in the GCI ticket (again, you receive
notifications in case of comments) or redirect to better places, and
review the student's work after it has been delivered (attached in GCI).

In general: More (well-defined) tasks are highly welcome. See
http://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn/HowToWriteAGoodTask .

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed