Marketing Hackfest feedback

Hi Guys

I may be a little late with my post but I think we still have time to act on a few things I feel maybe important.

If you guys want I can post them in wiki - but it would help if some decision were made on the mail list.

Goals:

Meet with local government to create long term partnership
My comments:

Meet with local users
Gnome 3 Videos: (its very possible - its already been discussed - I did not show up for some of the meetings)

GNOME Message

Success:
Established relationships with local government
Attendance from our downstream partners
Please comment

Regards
Bharat