Re: Hello and suggestions

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 23:01 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Hi Marc!,

El jue, 01-04-2010 a las 11:00 +0200, Marc Hanisch escribió:
Hello list,

my name is Marc Hanisch and I'm a professional (in the terms of
payed ;-)) web developer from Germany.
I want to contribute to the Gnome project in several ways and would be
glad to spread the word about gnome :-)

Hi Marc ! Welcome on board :)

I saw the the GnomeOnWindows[1] list and I'm wondering why GNU Cash
isn't listed there?
The compability list for Mac OS X seems to be outdated, as Gnumeric
works very very well on Mac OS X, Pidgin is available via MacPorts,
too and I think Evolution isn't maintained by Novell for Mac OS X
anymore...

Feel free to edit the wiki if you have more accurate and updated
information. I guess that GNU Cash is not there because it's not
absolutely a GNOME app, but I wouldn't be so sure... anyone knows what's
the criteria?

Evince has a Windows version that is not listed on that page (there is a
Windows version since 2.28)

-- Juanjo