Re: Hello and suggestions

Hello Claus,

2010/4/2 Claus Schwarm <clschwarm googlemail com>

The GNOME on Windows Wiki page was started when we discussed the GNOME
web re-design.

There are still two pages reserved for the purpose. See the URL
structure at the end of this page:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

But maybe we should use a separate domain if we need more space to
explain stuff. What do you think?

Thank you for the hints. I'm surprised of all the kind responses here :-D...

I think two pages should be enough for the beginnig. As suggested, we should start with applications that can be installed from an installer or diskimage (on OS X). I don't have access to Microsoft Windows, but I'm using many of the GNOME applications on my MacBook at work so I think I have some overview here ;-)

How is the process of editing content on the GNOME website?

Best regards,
Marc