Re: What is GNOME?

On 09/09/2009 09:13 AM, Claus Schwarm wrote:
Just because one can point out some objections, doesn't mean it's worth
listening.

Sorry Claus, I'm new to the list and was just adding to the discussion.
I'm a corporate webmaster and thought I had something valuable to
contribute. I wasn't making a case for changing anything planned or
starting over. It was more of a mindset change than a page change I was
advocating.

If anything, I know that a) a website is never 'finished' and b) it
doesn't matter that it's not because you can change it at any time and
everyone gets the update immediately.

Thanks for all you do,
Dave Lyon
http://eazely.com