Re: Amazon referrals firefox extension for GNOME

OK, I now have a 0.99 version of the Friend of GNOME extension setup
with all the new referrals code we made

Can you give it a try
http://ftp.haitsma.org/friendofgnome.xpi

It basically adds a referrer code to the url whenever you get onto the
amazon site from another site and there is no referrer set yet.
(Changing a referrer is not allowed by the terms of Amazon)

You'll see the following added to your url

tag=friendofgnome-20  for .com site
tag=friendofgnome-ca-20  for .ca site
tag=friendofgnome-uk-21  for .uk site
tag=friendofgnome-de-21  for .de site
tag=friendofgnome-fr-21  for .fr site
tag=friendofgnome-jp-22  for .jp site

Would be nice that somebody could actually buy something so we can see
if it works OK. Let us know what you bought and we can check if the
GNOME foundation gets the referral fee.

When it works I'll put the extension on addons.mozilla.org and look at
where to put it on the gnome site

Regards,

Jaap