Re: Amazon referrals firefox extension for GNOME

Any Japanese speaking GNOMErs who can help us out?

Thanks,

Stormy

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
Done. For Japan you just had an option to go for gift certificates or
a bank account. I believe bank account should be in Japan. So I went
for the gift certificate at the moment. We should have japanese
speaking GNOME member have a look at this.

For the french store I've made friendofgnome-fr-21 for the japanese
friendofgnome-jp-21

Stormy,

I'll sent you the passwords in a seperate email

Jaap