Re: Amazon referrals firefox extension for GNOME

Very cool.

I did the German one. That high school German was good for something more than ordering beer. :)
friendofgnome-de-21

If you could do France and Japan, that'd be great.

amazon gnome org
GNOME Foundation
Box 101
Groton, MA 01450
+1-617-206-3947

And I selected payment by check for all the ones I filled out.

Thanks,

Stormy