Re: Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum)

Stormy Peters <stormy <at> gnome.org> writes:

I also think we should keep in mind that many people in our community are part
of GNOME for different reasons. Not to speak for Lefty, but he's probably here
because of GNOME Mobile. If he's media trained, has experience speaking with
the media and wants to help out, we should not turn him down!

I agree, but publicly stating that the mailer provided by GNOME is « buggy and
unreliable, and makes it pretty much impossible for me to get work done » would
not be something I expect from someone in this role. That gives a nice quote to
journalists...