Re: Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum)

Hi!

Lefty (石鏡 ) wrote:

Actually, this is something I'd suggested in the Marketing BoF at the last
GUADEC: GNOME needs people who (ideally) have been media trained, have
appropriate contacts, and are willing and able to talk to press
representatives when needed. I volunteered to be one, I don't know whether
that are others, but we haven't followed up on it so far...

It may just be me but I would be way more confortable with a GNOME
Foundation spokeperson if s/he used the GNOME Desktop, and especially
Evolution to send emails; as I believe this adds the necessary level
of credibility.

[I know I do not qualify by this criteria.]

Cheers,

        Frederic