Re: Issuing a press release about GNOME 3

That is part of our problem and as far as i have understood other people
also thought about how one could better link bug reports betwen
distribution<->gnome bugzilla. But I also think that GNOME does not get
enough direct information from users. I  think that "let the
distribution" handle the user side does not really work out - this at
least what I see today - if you look at GNOME you can see how some
things got wrong because the GNOME developers and the users seemed to
have gotten out of contact.

Just a matter of fact, Launchpad has nice feedback feature to track
different bug tracking systems. I think that would be killer feature
for GNOME Bugzilla and nice way to track each issue and how it is
handled within different distros.