Re: Intro

Hi Lefty,

Le vendredi 18 juillet 2008, à 11:22 -0700, Lefty a écrit :
Hi, I've just joined the gnome-web and marketing lists. For folks who
haven't met me, I'm David Schlesinger (generally known as "Lefty"),
director of Open Source Technologies for ACCESS Co., Ltd.

In discussions at GUADEC last week, the need to refresh and regularly
update the GNOME Mobile pages came up, and I've volunteered to help out
with that. I'm going to need SVN update access to the gnomeweb-wml
project at some point in order to do this, but my initial request was
rejected... =(

Feel free to mail patches to gnome-web-list (or directly to me) and
we'll update the page for you until you get svn access.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.