Re: I helped improve Gnome and all I got...

На вто, 2008-01-22 во 11:23 +0100, Vincent Untz напиша:
Note that we can do s/France/Europe/ (while still printing in France, or
Germany, or...). It would make a lot of sense, I guess.

Perhaps printing in the Czech Republic or Slovakia, or one of the Balcan
countries will be cheaper all-in-all including the shipping to
France/Germany.

For example in Macedonia you can get a good quality t-shirt, print on
both sides for just 3 Eur. If the number of the order is bigger even 2
Eur a piece. To get them shipped to Central Europe by regular mail
shouldn't cost a lot of money.
--
Arangel
[w:ufo.linux.net.mk]