Re: I helped improve Gnome and all I got...

Le mardi 22 janvier 2008, à 05:16 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 11:10 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:

Well. Printing 10 good quality t-shirts in France will be expensive, so
I'm not sure it will cost less in the end than printing 500 t-shirts in
the US and shipping them... Ok, could be a bit less, but not that much.

I was thinking that maybe you can do 100 in France, a 100 in India, a
100 in US, with localized designs, and hand over the next three years...

I'm not fond of the idea of keeping the same t-shirt design for more
than a year, but maybe that's just me.

Note that we can do s/France/Europe/ (while still printing in France, or
Germany, or...). It would make a lot of sense, I guess.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.