Re: Press release for 2.20?

Hi all,

Any decision on that?

--lucasr - just pinging...

2007/9/7, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>:
Murray Cumming wrote:
On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 23:58 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
So we're going for this?

Probably not unless we want everyone to discuss our numerical error
instead of talking about how wonderful we are.

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about,
they say.

I say feed the nitpickers :)

Something more general and user-centric is probably appropriate.

I liked Quim's ideas about open access. Although IBM's announcement that
they're pulling out of GNOME isn't a help...

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary