Re: [Fwd: Re: gnome 2.21 schedule.]

I would see perhaps a reason to change dates if we were dealing with a
finished product people can just grab and use. Press et al at Cebit
will be equally un/interested for 'a sneak preview right after the
official release, on time as usual'

Changing our schedule because of an event might set wrong message and
higher expectations.