Re: [Fwd: Re: gnome 2.21 schedule.]

hej,

i'd also like to see a decision on this so we can finalize the schedule.
should this also be brought up at the gnome-de mailing list for a wider
feedback by the german team?
i'm undecided here, sure there's a lot of buzz in that cebit week (as
claus said), but if we can make the 2.22 release an event, have enough
marketing and therefore enough press folks around, *and* a kind of
presentation of 2.22 to show? or even a kind of a quick&dirty press
conference there? *shrug*
the worst thing i'd say is that we release 2.22 and don't get enough
press coverage because of all the other cebit stuff.

andre (now i won't read again what i've just written. hope it made some
sense. ;-)