Re: old gnome screenshots

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 23:31 +0200, Erik Snoeijs wrote:
Thanks for the tip (and also Shaun's, great idea :) i love the
waybackmachine )

I'll make the presentation and presentation text available after i've
written it. And translate it to english. (presentation will be in dutch)

I'll totally appreciate it, thanks.  In fact, the sooner the better, as
I have a GNOME presentation tomorrow (Saturday)! and can use some ideas.
Even the Dutch version would be a great help.

Doing a larger piece as a video sounds interesting, and i wouldn't mind
helping. Do you already have some sort of plan? storyboard? Or is it
only in your head yet?

All in head.

After seeing the youtube video i think if you want to do a similar
style, it will be a pretty big task.

And that's why it's all in my head.

 (to have the same kind of ad-hoc
editing style) But perhaps you where only referring to the way the video
phasing trough time over the web, emphasizing turning point events.

Yeah, lets at least do *something*.

behdad

Erik Snoeijs