Candidate names for Gnome Asia Event in Beijing

Hi,

We are working on planning the Gnome Asia event in Beijing in 2008 now,  we are going to make this a "Guadec East" conference that will be targeted at developers, users and students in Asia. The conference would be held in late September,  2008. Currently we have several candidate names for this conference :
1. Gnome Asia Summit (GAS)
2. Gnome User And Developer Asia Conference (GUADAC)
3. Gnome Beijing Summit (GBS)
4. Gnome Asia Conference (GAC)

We would like hear your opinion about these names, if you have better idea, that will be great!

Thanks,
Emily