GNOME Presence at Southern California Linux Expo 6x

Greetings,

The Southern California Linux Expo is fast approaching, with the 6th event set to occur February 8th through
the 10th of 2008.  Once again, the show will take place in Los Angeles, CA at the Westin LAX.  At last year's
show, Eitan Isaacson and Brad Taylor did an amazing job representing GNOME and the booth had a steady stream
of attendees asking questions and seeing what GNOME was all about.

I have extended the offer again to both Eitan and Brad, but I wanted to extend the offer to any other members
of the GNOME community who also may be interested in representing GNOME at the show.

Once again this offer would be for a complementary booth on the exhibit floor which would include all the
usual amenities such as a network drop, a 500W power outlet, one table, and two chairs.  The offer also
includes passes to the show for those people who are interested in helping out at the booth.

If anyone is interested or if you have any general questions about the show, please don't hesitate to contact
me.

Thank you all your time.
Gareth J. Greenaway

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g socallinuxexpo org>
Voice - 877-831-2569 x130