Re: Promoting events in South America

Hi,

2007/11/8, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>:
Hey

On 11/7/07, Fabián Arias <fabian gnome cl> wrote:

El 06-11-2007, a las 16:50, Diego Escalante Urrelo escribió:

We should try to get a word of people working on events in Brasil
and Argentina.

Hi,

What about Chile? ;)

Yes, I meant that we had a word from Claudio and Fernando but not from
someone from Argentina or Brasil so far (well Lucas is now Finish as
we all already know :p).

I've already forwarded your proposal to Izabel (the person who have
organized most of GNOME events in Brazil) and gnome-br mailing list.

--lucasr

ps: No, I'm not finnish! I don't like salmiakki and don't drink Pimä
during lunch. Well, maybe it's matter of time. :-P