"Downloads" section (was Re: Screenshot link on frontpage)

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 23:10 +0200, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
I am not sure what will be under "Download"

We are in the "Get Started" section, the default page is "Downloads".

This page concentrates in GNOME files you can easily download and play
with, for the entire GNOME desktop you have the neighbor page "Try
GNOME".

These files can be:

- Applications: Easily installable software for the OS/distros
available. Ideally powered by the GNOME Products app/database.

- Art: Selection of great stuff art.gnome.org has to offer.

- Materials: Selection of cool documents to get started with GNOME
software.

- Featured link to Try GNOME for those wanting to get the whole GNOME
experience.

The "Try GNOME" page can have:

- Downloadable LiveCD, if we have it + list of distro LiveCDs shipping
GNOME.

- List of installable OSs and distros shipping GNOME.

- Link to the developer documentation explaining how to test the last
GNOME builds, explaining clearly that this is only for very advanced
users.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv