Support in new WGO structure

Quim, I really like the changes you've made to the new
structure plan at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure

My only concern is how deep down you've placed
Support.
I can see that Support is not worth a top-level link,
because it's only a page of links to the forums and
the mailing list.
There's also the matter that most users needing
support will probably go to their distro first (eg
Ubuntu support pages and forums). Our use cases
reflect this accordingly.
About->Contact is aiming at someone asking "Is gnome
well-supported?"
But should we cover the case "I need support with
gnome" and add something in Get Started?

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html