Re: layout Plan - feedback form

Hi,

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:06:03 +0200
Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 14:55 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
 So, let's forget it.

If having it in the footer is so bad let's have it as last block in
the column, then. Or somewhere not in the middle of the way.

It has nothing to do with 'bad'; it's just not worth the effort when
it's linked in the footer with a highly misleading link title.

I associate them to heavily corporate sites, and I cant
recall seeing them in 'cool' sites (I might be wrong, memory is so
selective).

It might be interesting to know what you consider a 'cool' site. (Or
what people here in general consider cool sites.)

However, I believe, having a cooperate touch wouldn't be bad for wgo.

GNOME's mostly a platform, and platforms needs trust to grow. This is
also what the feedback box should communicate (especially to the
professionals): trustworthiness and reliability. Even if it won't be
used, it would still have an end.

Can you create a wiki page describing the feature and how it would
work in the back-end? It would be a 2.18 goal you could coordinate.

Sure. As soon as time permits.

Cheers,
Claus