Re: layout Plan - feedback form

Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

LeeTambiah wrote:

Claus Schwarm has requested an extra block for the second page being a
link to feedback form. I personally feel this is unnecessary  as the
user can get information from the about section.

Shall we go with this, drop it, or add as an optional component?

I've mostly stayed out of the webpage discussions because I don't have
any time to give it, and because Quim's been doing such a great job
leading the project, but there are a couple of things that are confusing
me here...

What exactly do you mean, Lee, by a "block"? Isn't a link just a link?
And which page is the second one?

Ahh, Right what I mean by the secondary page is any wgo page but the wgo
home page. Yes a block contains links, sorry for my confusion, this
suggests to me the link could be placed in the relate links block. You
can view the Home page and Seconadry page component layouts at:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure