Re: community.gnome.org (was Re: [Fwd: GnomeWeb 2.18 goals])

<quote who="Quim Gil">

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 09:34 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

What on earth is community.gnome.org?

As for today it is a launcher from the general nav bar to the "GNOME is
People" subsites:

Well, you need a way to connect Planet, Foundation and GUADEC from the
General Nav bar. The "Community" gateway is an intent to solve the
equation. I agree it's not an optimal intent, this is why I'm suggesting
another idea.

Other suggestions?

Yes -> doing exactly that, but without the subdomain abuse. There's no
reason to.

- Jeff

              Self-assertive pants are filled with confidence.