Re: GUADEC leaflets

Hi Murray,

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:17 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
But as usual with our GUADEC stuff, it doesn't make the GNOME
name and GNOME logo clear enough. When someone looks at this, he should
see immediately see that it's all about GNOME. We keep neglecting our
brand.

I agree this was a problem in the past, but I think we improved this a
lot in Vilanova 2006.

If you found the GNOME brand was also neglected in last GUADEC please
provide examples so the Birmingham team can learn from recent mistakes.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv