Re: wgo Tour: which pages?

Ok, let's plan by now a page in the tour about Innovation/FuturePlans.
Producing the alpha version we will see if there is something good to
explain there or if we should drop it.

Are there other pages missing? If so let's discuss them now so we can
sign off a basic structure.

BTW, you talked about technology but you didn't say clearly if you
thought the tour pages should be a single, highly visual shot or normal
web pages with more content and scroll. Once we define the concept we
will find the technology to apply it best.