Re: Southern California Linux Expo 5x

Hi Gareth,

GNOME would love to be there - our volunteer organisation on the West
Coast isn't all that it could be, but I'm confident that with a few
months to get something together, we will come through. Count us in!

Cheers,
Dave.

Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
I am contacting the Gnome project in hopes of having a presence at the
Southern California Linux Expo on February 10th and 11th, 2007 in Los
Angeles, California.

We also have speaking opportunities, information about those can be found on
our web site.  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/cfp/scale5x.pdf

Any questions please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Thank you.
Gareth

--
Dave Neary