Kiss this Gman when you meet him

See http://www.gnome.org/~gman/blog/31072006

Download http://www.gnome.org/~gman/gnome-update.pdf

Enjoy!

Glynn, can I ask how much time did you invest producing this
presentation?

At the end Murray is right. We can plan and discuss and plan a second
iteration and discuss more... but a complementary strategy is: JFDI.

Sure, Glynn's presentation doesn't really explain what is the GNOME
software to the OSCON attendees. But it makes me feel part of it, and I
can imagine others seeing it and wanting to know more and, perhaps, be
part of it. Like the TV adverts that ring better our bells.

BTW, did you get any feedback from non-GNOME people at OSCON or
wherever?