[Fwd: Re: GnomeWeb : software map]

Simon Rozet has started working on the
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/SoftwareMap 2.16 goal. He has created
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/SoftwareMapDraft and I've suggested to
merge it with the previous one to avoid confusion.

Simon was introduced by Vincent Untz months ago -
http://www.vuntz.net/journal/2006/04/20/377-doap-love-and-software-map -
and he has been working already on a DOAP based GNOME software map:
http://atonie.org/gnomesoftwaremap/

Forwarding to the list this email from him, in which he also advocates
for Django for the CMS goal.

--- Begin Message ---