Re: Looking for GnomeWeb goals coordinators

<quote who="Quim Gil">

Have a look at the 2.16 goals at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals
and suggest any change now.

Under 2.16 goals, one of the unassigned tasks is "move projects subsites out
of wgo" -> I strongly think this should be deferred, because I've yet to see
any analysis for what we (and that's a *big* 'we') want to get out of the
projects sites, and what the purpose of moving them is. It's underspecified
and unassigned, so should be deferred. :-)

- Jeff

   "It's a pan-dimensional cake, and there are many ways to slice it." -
                                Bruce Badger