Re: Looking for GnomeWeb goals coordinators

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
Hi Michael,

The two goals you are mentioning will be *perhaps* better coordinated by
someone with a CVS account, they are not that friendly to pure newbies.

I thought that.

What are your skills/preferences? This is a question for anybody wanting
to get a goal assigned.  :)

Though I'm not a graphic designer I can do HTML/CSS etc and I like to think I have a reasonably good grasp of English :)

Perhaps you want to lead one of these:

* Single gateway to all the news sources provided by the GNOME subsites * Single gateway to all the contact, feedback and support sources
    provided by the GNOME subsites

The methodology could be similar to what we have done for
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/GnomeSubsites : see what we have got in
www.gnome.org, live.gnome.org and elsewhere, create a wiki page with
your initial collection and ask people here to check and improve it.

Ok. I'll check out the news sources one first and see what I can come up with. If nobody else takes the contact/feedback/support one as well I can look into it afterwards.

Pushing one of these goals would imply to think how and where this
information should be put in www.gnome.org

Ok.

Michael