Re: Personas (was: Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...)

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 16:15 +0200, David Neary wrote:

Look at RecentChanges regularly.

Bleah :) Even that's only useful if people add meaningful change
comments, which many don't.

It used to be available as an RSS feed, but that seems to have dropped
off with the recent upgrade.

True... trouble with RSS feeds is that most of them don't go back far
enough to prevent me from missing stuff between successive firings-up of
my feed reader :/

"Teenager, intensive email (personal), intensive IM (msn)" is not good
profiling or persona.

Quite agree, but if nothing else I now know we have somewhere to put
better profiles when we have them :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group