Re: The relation with gnomefiles.org

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:13:35 -0700
"Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli hotmail com> wrote:

Gnomefiles has special needs for fields. If the DOAP standard can
accomodate these (it was originally designed for Freshmeat AFAIK),
and if someone help me out with the PHP part of pulling these
correctly into the DB, the feature will be added.

I've used rdfparser [1] to convert DOAP files into arrays. IIRC,
the alternative was RAP but that used to be a heavyweight lib. Hope
it helps!

Cheers,
Claus

[1] http://acherondevelopment.com/project.php?name=rdfparser