Re: gnome.org revamp - next steps

El mar, 04-07-2006 a las 11:06 +0200, Quim Gil escribió:
[...]
- CMS: we need agreed platform(s) to start building upon. Greg Nagy is
responsible of defining the requirements and get to a resolution.

 Once Greg has come up with the requirement, maybe this could be
interesting:
http://www.smile.fr/content/smile/livreblanc/livreblanccms.htm (French)

 Some weeks ago, I have taken a look to this white book about Open
Source CMS. Once you know what you want about gnome.org CMS, you can
choose one after reading it.

 By the way, Drupal is not included in the white book, probably because
it is not considered as an "enterprise" CMS.

javivázquez