gnome.org revamp - next steps

Many interesting people and ideas came to a place during the GUADEC
double gnome.org BoF. We decided to start focusing on three aspects:

- This Year: what we want to finalize before the end of 2006. Quim Gil
is responsible of getting the agreed list of tasks.

- Translations: i18n is a tough issue and we need a common plan. John
Hwang is responsible of achieving the agreed list of requirements.

- CMS: we need agreed platform(s) to start building upon. Greg Nagy is
responsible of defining the requirements and get to a resolution.

Each task should have a page under http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb to
summarize the conclusions.

If you want to help effectively in the gnome.org revamp it is
recommended that you focus helping in one of these three first actions.