Re: Simple Idea for Gnome Journal

I think some lesser known guys would be wonderful.  These are my personal
favourites.  Your list may vary.

Danilo Segan  -- il8n stuff
Fernando Herrera -- bugzilla/gnome-love/general hacking
Elijah Newman    -- release engineering
Carlos Garncho   -- gnome-vfs and others
Christian Newmair -- gnome-vfs and others
Davyd Mandeley  -- applets
Federico Mena -Quintero -- performance/gtk+/gnome-vfs/printing
Lucas Rocha  -- general hacking -- bugzilla
Vincent Untz -- release engineering,bugzilla, and others.

These people are doing the day to day type of stuff like bugzilla,
gnome-love whatever.  These people are unsung heroes of the
revolution. :-)

sri

ps sorry if I've embarassed those who are on the list that are on my list.