Re: Simple Idea for Gnome Journal

Hi,

In a ultra-fast talk with Claus and Jimmy on IRC, we decided to call
it "Behind the Scenes: Contributor Name".

Contribution goes here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/BehindTheScenes

p eace

--lucasr

2006/2/6, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 09:47:17PM +1100, Hugh Buzacott wrote:
Suggestion?
How about 'Meet a GNOME'.

I'm not very enthused by the title.  I keep thinking garden gnomes
and I'm not very interested in meeting those. :-)

How about:

"Meet a Knight of the GNOME  Desktop Revolution"

It's silly enough to take notice.  But I felt stupid killing your
suggestion and not coming up with one of my own.  It's probably as
good as yours.