Re: Simple Idea for Gnome Journal

Way way better than mine.  My next one was the "The Knights that say GuhNOME"
so glad you stopped me.

sri

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 02:36:13PM -0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hi,

In a ultra-fast talk with Claus and Jimmy on IRC, we decided to call
it "Behind the Scenes: Contributor Name".

Contribution goes here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/BehindTheScenes

p eace

--lucasr