Re: wgo structure

El dj 10 de 08 del 2006 a les 15:17 +0200, en/na Gergely Nagy va
escriure:

Know = About
Try = Download

If we have to explain even to ourselves what these buzzwords mean, how
do we expect the visitors to understand it? :)

Hey Flanagan  :)

I wasn't explaining. Claus had asked for improvements taking the "old"
proposed structure as a reference, I was just identifying the new
suggested labels with the labels of the first level structure.

I suggest to use small phrases

Sure. Come up with a better nav bar.  :)  I mean, let's try to improve
the terms we have with new terms.

This topic will be much easier to discuss once we have an agreed site
structure with all the pages, homepage and second pages mockups and CMS
to prototipe with.