Re: Why GNOME (was gnome app pages)

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:29:39 +0100 (BST)
Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

At first glance this looks good. I like the way points
are laid out.

'It's reliable. Granted.'

'Granted' doesn't mean what you think it does in this
context. It sort of means 'I grudgingly concede your
point' ;)
And 'reliable' is a bit too vague, as we could be
talking about reliability in the sense that gnome
doesn't crash...

This is the sort of thing we should use the wiki for,
as it makes it easy for several people to work on  documents.

I "wrote" the text over a year ago, together with many other
pages of wgo. This was before we were using the wiki this extensively,
and I used a CVS checkout.

If you like to edit the text in the wiki, move it.

Cheers,
Claus