Re: PROPOSAL Re: gnome app pages

<quote who="Quim Gil">

Proposal to make useful products pages without being divisive:

Different slant -> How about we focus on creating product pages for the
release suites (and their contents) for now, using them as a test bed for
building out the catalogue later on?

This means we're taking on a focused task that is only as 'divisive' as the
release suites already are, and we can track changes to the suites in future
releases (the constitution of the release suites *will* change in the near
future, and we can adapt to that as it happens rather than trying to to
presuppose it).

It also means we can be 100% focused on "THE RELEASE" in both the web sense
and GNOME sense. :-)

- Jeff

         "Spend your 'different points' wisely." - Havoc Pennington