Re: Testing the cms candidates

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 19:31 +0100, Michael Maclean wrote:
If you want, I can host an eZ publish install and answer any questions
about it, or failing that refer them to the folk who write it. I'm not
wanting to be seen to be shoving it at anyone, but I do like it and
think it suits this project. I'll still be happy to help the
web/marketing teams no matter what software is used in the end.

That would be great, thanks. I hope we'll have some test content soon to
take it for a spin.

Greg