Re: mockups continued...

El dl 07 de 08 del 2006 a les 18:21 +0100, en/na LeeTambiah va escriure:

I guess thats your intention right?

Yes, the CMS needs to be adapted to our look'n'feel, not the other way
round.

About the design of the primary navigation, have a look at the one used
at http://guadec.org since it was already fruit of a discussion back in
January or so.

Bring mockups, please. Don't waste too much time in the details, send
drafts so people can start providing constructive feedback. Other
designers are also invited to contribute. It would be good if we can
have a collaborative effort instead of producing 10 mockups to throw 8,5
away.