Re: gnome app pages (was confusingly Gnome Software Map)

Hi,

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:12:05 +0200
Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

I still don't see why it is us wgo maintainers offending people.

Because *we* obviously decide which projects gets "promoted" with the
GNOME web resources. If our choice appears to be arbitrary, people
may get angry (or disappointed) -- not about the wgo maintainers but
about GNOME as a whole.

For example, someone mentioned wgo/inkscape during the discussion, and
it's hard to see what makes Inkscape so special to, well, "deserve" our
special attention.

Cheers,
Claus